When did I create this blog again? Oh yes, a longggg time ago.
I actually started this blog on the 28th December 2016. Is it really weird that I’m proud of myself for remembering this date? Yep, definitely.
It all started when I was bored one day and decided to create a blog. Just kidding, I actually had a purpose. Back in the old days, I had a lot of negative thoughts. All of which I will not be sharing for your own good, readers. Now, I read this article about how when you write down your feelings and such it sort of makes you feel better. If you all know me (well, you probably won’t know me because your reading my about me page, but that’s not the point) then you might know that I don’t really like writing on paper very much because I prefer to do it all electronically. And BAM! That, you beautiful readers, is how it all began…hehe
But this About Me page doesn’t end there….Oh, no! Now, lemme give you all a small sip into what I love, love and love!
1. Cupcakes and Cakes – Let’s be real here. Does anyone here disagree with me? No, good. Personally, I cannot stress enough how much I live for cupcakes and cakes. They are my LIFE SOURCE!
2. Blue, Pink, Mint and Gold – Anyone else? I feel like these colours just connect to me. I’m in loveeeee with them!
3. Kpop – Hold up, here! You don’t know what Kpop is?! My friend, that really isn’t good. Kpop is…is the reason I live and breath. To sum it all up for you, dear readers, it’s simply Korean pop music *squeals*. I myself am the world’s fangirliest fangirl, like, evah!
4. Stationery and Notebooks – This, is how my brain works when it comes to this. I see a cute notebook, I buy. It’s as simple as that! Am I the only one who does this? Oh, okay then.
5. Books, Books, Books – Okay, let me pull myself together for this one. I AM A SUCKER FOR BOOKS! ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH THOSE AMAZING, CUTE FRONT COVERS AND LIKE BEAUTIFUL FONTS AND EVERYTHING! *takes a deep breath* AND…..I WOULD LITERALLY PICK UP A BOOK FOR A 5 YEAR OLD, IF IT LOOKED GOOD. hehe, yup. That’s me.
There are a gabajillion (oh my gosh, I just made up a number! Weird? I know) other things I could write about, but we would be sitting here until I get a job so I won’t be doing that. Right then, I guess it’s time to say goodbye, wonderful readers! See you all later!